Recorded Webinar Improve your Assessment Process with Evidenced-Based, Online Tools
Are you looking for more efficient ways to work with your clients and measure outcomes? Using an online intake assessment solution instead of paper can increase client engagement and provides a more comprehensive and honest assessment.
Check out our webinar to learn how to streamline the assessment process for your clients using ASI-MV and BHI-MV evidenced-based tools. These client self-administered behavioral health solutions gather data in a standardized way and generate detailed reports for treatment planning and ASAM level of care placement.
During the webinar you will:
- Discover the benefits of using an electronic assessment system
- Gain insight into bridging data into treatment planning
- Learn how to simplify data gathering
- Have the opportunity to ask questions of our expert
Recorded Webinar PainCAS: An Overview
Learn more about PainCAS, an online assessment and reporting tool for managing your chronic pain patients and assessing opioid risk.
- Learn about the benefits of an electronic assessment system.
- See a live demonstration of PainCAS.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions of our experts.
Recorded Webinar Clinical Impact of an Electronic Standardized Pain Assessment
Inflexxion recently concluded two studies of its standardized electronic pain assessment system, the PainCAS: Clinical Assessment System. The first study measured the system’s impact on pain-related documentation, and the second study measured the its impact on the patient-provider encounter and communication. The studies were conducted with the participation of the Newton-Wellesley Hospital Ambulatory Service Pain Center, the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Pain Management Center and The University of Mississippi Medical Center Department of Family Medicine.
CHAT (Comprehensive Health Assessment for Teens) Overview
Join us for this complimentary webinar to learn about CHAT, an evidenced-based, online behavioral health assessment tool, specially designed for use with 13 to 18-year-olds. CHAT is client self-administered and can be used to guide treatment planning, level of care placement and referrals in behavioral health settings.
- Learn about the benefits of using an electronic assessment system.
- Hear about how the Resiliency information can inform treatment planning
- See a demonstration of CHAT.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions of our expert.